Friday, August 10, 2018

Gramma Pat!

Vol. 1  Chap 344


         Gramma Pat!

In My House, There's Not One Dry Eye!
Mom Tells Us, "It's OK to Cry!"
I'm Left to Try to Answer, "Why
"Did Our Gramma Pat Have to Die?"



Some Folks Insist That Family
Shares Your Blood!   Shares Your Fam'ly Tree!
Since the Day We Adopted Pat,
We Weren't Concerned a Bit 'bout That!



Name Any Event, Great or Small,
Gramma Was There, As I Recall!
She Hosted Many a Birthday,
Thanksgiving, Christmas!   I Would Say,



It Seems That Any Grand Event,
T'was Grander With Gramma Present!
She Made Everyone Happier!
No One Kept My Secrets Like Her!



I Know This Sharp Ache In My Heart,
Will Dull With Time!   I Get That Part!
But Gramma Pat, You Know It's True; 
I'll Always Love and Cherish YOU!

We All Love and Miss You, Gramma Pat!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                     (Oct. 1, 2016)  


No comments:

Post a Comment