Friday, August 17, 2018

My Circus!

Vol. 1  Chap 373


            My Circus!


"NOOO!   BELLA!   You Fell Back to Sleep!"
Those Words Penetrate My Sweet, Deep
Dream!   I Spring Up In White Panic!
Rats!   Shoe Lace Broke!   Life's Full Manic!

Today's Not Yet a Half Hour Old!
No Desire to See More Unfold!
Mom and Audrey Are In the Car!
They Haven't Yelled At Me, So Far!

The Seat Belt Clicks!   I Conjure Tricks
I Learned In Life Skills!   They're My Bricks
To Ease Pressure, Make a Sane World!
Audrey Points, "Missed a Button Girl."!

I Focus on the Ride to School
On Ways to Get and Keep My Cool!
I'm Who Can Avoid Disaster!
It's My Circus!   I'm Ringmaster!

Like I'm Walking on Red Hot Coals!
That's Day's Start!   But I Grab Controls!
By Day's End Here's the Face My Friends,
Of Me!   My Actions Earned Straight Tens!



Congratulations Bella on Your Perfect Behavior Day!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa               (Apr. 22, 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment