Monday, August 27, 2018

Kitchen Rookie!

Vol. 1  Chap. 417



      Kitchen Rookie!



My Mom Cooks Like a Million Meals!
Ev’ry One Has It’s Own Appeals!
Mom Makes the Whole House Smell So Great,
I’ve Dreamed of Dishes That I Ate!


My Mom Has Healthy Recipes
For Ev’ry Kind of Food She Sees!
No Plate Makes It To The Table
Without Some Fruit or Veg'table!


You’d Think Maybe I’d Inherit
Mom’s Vast Culinary Merit!
Truth is I’m a Kitchen Rookie!
Assembled ... But Baked No Cookie!


So When an Idea Dawned on Me,
I Searched For My Mom Hurriedly!
Found Mom Pale, Thirsty, Sick in Bed!
A Dripping Ice Pack on Her Head!


Don’t Fret!   Our Stove is Forbidden!
But I’m on a Cure~Mom Mission!
To Keep My Mom Well Hydrated ...
Ice Popsicles … I Created!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa               (Feb. 24, 2018)



No comments:

Post a Comment