Sunday, August 26, 2018

Secret Meetings!

Vol. 1  Chap. 414


Secret Meetings!



One Day I Swiped Our Grampa’s Hat!
I Felt Much Stronger as a Pat!
Then Mom Told Me Patriot Way
Means Giving Your All Ev'ry Day!


 Our Mom’s Close Friend, Rob Gronkowski,
He’s Healed Now and Off the Couchski!
Welcomed Back By His Entire Team!
Focused on Their Super Bowl Dream!



Mom Knows Things the World Never Sees!
Like It’s Not Just Rob Gronkowski’s
Habit to Visit Our Heroes 
Before Games!   The Whole Pat’s Team Shows


Up Each Year for Secret Meetings!
Talking, List’ning, Bringing Greetings!
Our Wounded Warriors Respond
Like You’d Expect!   There’s Such a Bond!


So Yes!   I’ll Cheer My Pats Again!
Knowing I’m Not Alone, Dear Friend!
Legions of Wounded Warriors
Share Patriot Euphorias!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa               (Feb. 3, 2018)


No comments:

Post a Comment