Monday, August 27, 2018

My Year of Nine!

Vol. 1  Chap. 421



  My Year of Nine!



Pre~Christmas I Won One Sweet Prize!

The Chance to Tour and Feast Our Eyes

On Dazzling Lights with Friends and Fam!
Three Raging Flues Killed That Plan ... BAM!



I Thought We'd Lost Our Chance for Good!
Never Once Thought That My Mom Could
Negotiate to Change the Date!
Unbridled Fun's This Wild~Child's Fate!



Guess What!   I’ve News That’s Just Divine!
This Month Little Me Aged to Nine!
That’s Nine Years I’ve Been Here on Earth!
Nine Whole Years Since My Mom Gave Birth!



My Last Year of Single Digits!
We Are the Glitter and the Glitz!
This Bright Gal’s Busted Straight Through Eight!
My Year of Nine … Lordy, Can’t Wait!



My Besties Are Adventuresome!
Bring on the Thrill~Ride That’s to Come!
We’ll Live Our Lives in Jeopardy!
Our Creed ... "Audrey Will Protect Me!"



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa               (Mar. 24, 2018) 


No comments:

Post a Comment