Monday, June 25, 2018

Aunt I Fortunate!


Vol. 1  Chap. 188




              Aunt I Fortunate!



            Just Like Me, My Mommy Has a
            Big Sister!   Her Name is Lisa!
            We Couldn't Have a Nicer Aunt!
            She's Everything Nieces Might Want!







            Aunt Lisa's Like a Coast Guard Boss!
            If When at Sea, Gale Force Winds Toss

            Your Leaking Ship From Wave to Wave!
            Here Comes Aunt Lisa's Guys to Save







            You and Your Crew!   And Your Pets Too!
            Coast Guard Breeds Heroes, Through and Through!
            My Aunt's One of the Best of These!
            Can I Hear an "Amen!" Here Please?






            I'm Bella!   Aunt I Fortunate!
            Monday's Aunt Lisa's Birthday, Mate!
            Mom, Audrey Mae and Bonez and Me,
            All Wish Our Aunt's is Most Happy!






            Just Like My Mother, I Can Say,
            "I've Got a Big Sis, Audrey Mae!"
            And Like Aunt Lisa Before Her ...
            Her Young Sister Does Adore Her!






                     Happy Birthday Auntie Lisa!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                     (Oct. 5, 2013) 






No comments:

Post a Comment