Friday, June 1, 2018

Monkey Bars!

Vol. 1  Chap. 112



                    Monkey Bars!

         Well I Still Love Those Monkey Bars,
         Despite My Many Facial Scars!
         My Nose, My Lips, My Chin, My Cheek,
         All Took a Beating, So to Speak!





         Next Time When I Climb Way Up High
         I Think My Feet is What I’ll Try
         To Land Upon When I Must Go!
         It’s Better Than My Face, You Know!





         Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
         I Seek Out Danger When I Play!
         I Take My ‘Tude Most Anywhere!
         I’m Not an Easy Kid to Scare!





         But When I Free-Fell From the Top
         I Didn’t Like My Sudden Stop!
         My One-Point Face Plant Kind’a Hurt!
         I Think We Need Some Softer Dirt!





         Those Monkey Bars Gave Me a Toss!
         But I’ll Still Prove Just Who is Boss!
         What?   Scared to Watch While I Show ’m?
         Read About It In My Poem!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa                   (Apr. 21, 2012)  



No comments:

Post a Comment