Monday, June 25, 2018

Made In the Shade!


Vol. 1  Chap.  184 



            Made In the Shade!



        Should Have It Made In the Shade!
        After All, I'm In the Fourth Grade!
        But Homework!   Man, We'll Get a Ton!
        It Will Be 10:00 Before I'm Done!


        Made In the Shade Here In Fourth Grade?
        Not Exactly, I Am Afraid!
        It's Tote That Barge and Lift That Bale!
        Work Til Your Brain Sweats or You'll Fail!






        Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
        I Smell Disaster My First Day!
        I Haven't Slept a Single Wink!
        I Worried the Whole Night, I Think!






        So Why This Smile Upon My Face?
        Just Saw Amelia, Addie, Grace!
        They're Excited at What Awaits!
        "Hey Audrey!   We've Got Mrs. Yates!"






        OK.   That Changes Everything!
        She's Tough But Fair!   Hey, That's Her Thing!
        I Think I Might Survive Fourth Grade!
        Work Smart!   And Read When I Find Shade!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                     (Sept. 7, 2013) 





No comments:

Post a Comment