Monday, June 25, 2018

Taming the Monster!


Vol. 1  Chap. 182



                Taming the Monster!



           I 'Spected Next To Hear My Name!
           "That Wild Monster!  I Have To Tame ...!"
           Turns Out Mom Only Meant My Curls!
           I Breathed a Sigh of Relief, Girls!






           Poor Me, In a State of Conster~
           Nation Thinking I'm the Monster!
           But Now, Alas, I Touch My Hair!
           Audrey Laughs, "It's Beyond Repair!"



           I'm Bella!   Never Shy, Fell'a!
           Mom's Shampoo'd Me!   Now I Tell Ya!
           She's Got a Look ... Gives Me a Scare!
           She's Got Scissors ... Aimed at My Hair!






           'Fore I Make Good on My Escape,
           I Hear the Sound of Two Blades Scape!
           Mom's Snipped a Curl Right From My Head!
           It's Laying on the Floor, Quite Dead!



           Visions of Grampa's Head Haunt Me!
           "Please Don't Make Me as Bald as He!"
           Guess What?    I Needn't Be Afraids!
           I Really Love My Brand New Braids!







Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                      (Aug. 24, 2013)





No comments:

Post a Comment