Friday, June 15, 2018

E+Reader = Me Reader!


Vol. 1  Chap. 149

                
 
              E+Reader = Me Reader!


            Guess What I Found Under the Tree?
            A Kindle Fire Left Just For Me!
            Santa Knows Me!   I Love to Read!
            Now I Can Read All Day, Indeed!





            I've Read Most Ev'ry Book I've Seen!
            But More Books Pop Up on My Screen!
            At This Rate I'll Never Run Low!
            There's Always Some More Books to Go!


            Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
            I Read by Night!   I Read by Day!
            I Read at Meals and in the Car!
            Sometimes I Forget Where We Are!





            My Bella Loves to be Read To!
            So What's a Big Sister to Do?
            "Where the Wild Things Are!" She Pleads!
            At Three, There's Just One Thing She Reads!


            'Course There's Our Poems Grampa Pens
            And Ev'ry Saturday He Sends!
            There's One Rhyme Line She Loves to Say ...
            "Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!"


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa                     (Jan 5, 2013)



No comments:

Post a Comment