Friday, June 22, 2018

More to Me!

Vol. 1  Chap. 179

    

                               More to Me!






            There's More to Me Than Meets the Eye!
            I'm a Girl Who Wants to Know Why!
            I Don't Accept Life's Mysteries!
            I Crave Solutions!   If You Please!







            How Much Money Must One Carry,
            To Be a Bull Shark's Tooth Faerie?
            That Bull, His Teeth Regrow, You See?
            He Nets Much More Than You and Me!






            Speaking of Nets, A Butterfly
            Has No Butter!   I Ask You, Why?
            There's Not One Ounce of Pure Dairy!
            Is Mother Nature Tricking Me?






            Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
            Life's Not as Simple as They Say!
            A Horse Can't Fly, But Has Horse Flies!
            I've Got a Million Whats and Whys!






            I Know One Thing, Despite My Youth,
            Life Yields This Universal Truth!
            Me, Bella, Bonez and Our Mother ...
            Life's Best When We Help Each Other!








Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                     (Aug. 3, 2013)




No comments:

Post a Comment