Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Zechariah's Twelfth Birthday!

Vol. 1  Chap. 164



                        Zechariah's Twelfth Birthday!






                Jack's Bean Sprout Grew from Magic Beans!
                Zak's Sprouting Up, Way Past Most Teens!
                I Don't Exaggerate at All!
                My Cousin Zechariah's Tall!






                He's Huge!   And This You'll Also Find.
                My Cousin Zak's the Kind Who's Kind!
                He Hasn't Had a Day with Me
                He Didn't Treat Me So Sweetly!






                I'm Isabelle!   I'm Glad to Tell,
                I Really Think I Lucked Out Swell!
                He Sure Lives Up to Texkiss Hype!
                Big Zak's the Strong and Silent Type!






                I Tell You He's the Best of Jocks!
                On Any Field or Court, Zak Rocks!
                But Zak Always Has Time for Me!
                To Him, I'm Special As Can Be!






                For All My Life Zak's Been Super!
                My Hero!   A Boy Scout Trooper!
                My Whole Pre-School Class is Buzzin'!       
                They All Wish Zak Was Their Cousin!



                


                   Happy Birthday, Zechariah!  We Love You!!!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa                     (Apr. 20, 2013)








No comments:

Post a Comment