Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Bella's Fourth Birthday!

Vol. 1  Chap 159



                Bella's Fourth Birthday!





          Bitty Beauty Bella's Birthday
          Came with Cake and Candles Tuesday!
          Sweet Bella Loved Her Cake!   What's More,
          I Think She Loved That She Turned Four!






            I 'Member Way Back to Her Birth!
            The Cutest Little Girl on Earth!
            I Kissed Her Head That Day We Met!
            Now That's One Kiss I Won't Forget!






            Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
            I Think It's True What Wise Folks Say,
            The Tallest That You'll Ever Stand
            Is When You Stoop to Lend a Hand!







            I've Helped My Sister All Four Years!
            Helped Her Cope!   Erased Her Fears!
            I've Laughed With Her!   Then Laughed Some More!
            I'm Talking Rolling on the Floor!







            Bitty Beauty Bella's Birthday
            Made Us Think How Life Changed That Day
            My Bella Became a DeMers!
            Our Lives are Sweeter, Thanks to Hers!







               Happy Birthday Little Sister!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!




Love~Grampa                     (Mar. 16, 2013)




  

No comments:

Post a Comment