Friday, June 15, 2018

Safari Park!

Vol. 1  Chap. 146



                                     Safari Park!






                  The World's Best Zoo, Safari Park's
                  Got More Critters Than Noah's Ark!
                  And Each One Knows Bella and Me!
                  'Cause Mom Takes Us Here Frequently!






                  When I was Young, I Once Thought, "Hey!
                  "I'll See Them All in Just One Day!"
                  Then I'd Run, Breathless and Frantic!
                  Found Our Home Town Zoo's Gigantic!






                  Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                  Guess What?   We're at the Zoo Today!
                  The Good Folks From Safari's Staff
                  Are Fixing to Feed the Giraffe!






                  Giraffes are Funny, Gentle, TALL!
                  And What I've Noticed Most of All
                  Is, Though They Tower Way Above,
                  I See Their Eyes and I See Love!






                  Our Zoo Time's Over Way Too Fast!
                  Mom Says Our Eyes are at Half Mast!
                  Too Tired to Argue!   So It Seems
                  Next Time I See Giraffe 's in Dreams!






Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa                     (Dec. 15, 2012)





No comments:

Post a Comment