Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Hey Wait!


Vol. 1  Chap. 137



                                  Hey Wait!


           Hey Wait!   I Mean, Just Hear Me Out!
           I’m Not A Girl Who Likes To Shout!
           But Shoutin’s What I Have To Do!
           The Only Way I Can Get Through!






           When We’re All Riding Home From School,
           My Mommy Calls Grampa!   That’s Cool!
           She Uses Blue Tooth Like She Should!
           Up Front My Mom Can Be Heard Good!






           Don’t Get Me Wrong!   I Never Hate
           When Those Two Do Commiserate!
           Bella and Me Strapped Way Back Here,
           What Grampa Says is Hard to Hear!






           Hey, Hey, My Name Is Audrey Mae!
           Here’s My Solution, If I May …
           We Could All Talk to Grampa Well,
           If Someone Bought Me My Own Cell!






           Of Course I’d Share With Isabelle!
           We Both Have Tons of News to Tell!
           My Grampa Hangs on Every Word!
           Our Mom’s Hands Free to Flip the …


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                     (Oct. 13, 2012)




No comments:

Post a Comment