Friday, June 8, 2018

Big Sistering!

Vol. 1  Chap. 129



                               BIG SISTERING!





                 My Bella and I NEVER Fight!
                 Sometimes When She's Wrong, Sure I Might
                 Help Mommy Out Correcting Her!
                 I'm Big Sister ... Protecting Her!




                 Big Sister's Work is Never Done!
                 Bella Starts Her Day on the Run
                 That's When I Have to be My Best!
                 Most Morning's Are My Toughest Test!




                 Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                 Like Good Cow Girls, I Herd All Day!
                 Steering, Corralling, Guiding Her!
                 She Sure Puts Me Through the Ringer!




                 One Problem, It's Nothing Tragic!
                 Magic Markers???  ~  Evil Magic!!!
                 Something Comes Over Bella When
                 She Spots An Indelible Pen!





                 Happened Again The Other Day!
                 I Thought I'd Stashed Them Far Away!
                 But Bella Found Them, One and All!
                 All I Can Say, "Look Mom!  Clean Wall!"


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa                     (Aug. 18, 2012)



No comments:

Post a Comment