Friday, June 29, 2018

Bella, the Social Director!


Vol. 1  Chap.  195




                    Bella, the Social Director!












                Since I'm the Social Director
                Of Our Family, I Search For
                All the Ways That Us Girls Can Bring 
                Out the Spirit of Thanksgiving!









                In My Four Years, I Have Observed,
                That Music Soothes Mom's Fraying Nerve!
                So I Crank Up My Old Key Board!
                Tickle the Iv'ries!   Strike a Cord!








                Next Thing You Know, Our Mom's Dancin'!
                With Audrey, They're Twirlin', Prancin'!
                Quick Costume Change and I'm There Too!
                Come!    Let My Music Transform You!









                I'm Bella!   I'm Here to Tell Ya,
                Sometimes We Dance Acappella!
                I've Discovered Music Hath Charms
                That Move Your Legs and Sway Your Arms!










                If You're a Social Director,
                Get Your Whole Fam'ly Dancing More!
                Even Close to the Holidays,
                Moms Can Break Moves That Will Amaze!









Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!





Love~Grampa                     (Nov. 23, 2013)





No comments:

Post a Comment