Friday, June 1, 2018

My Dream Garden!


Vol. 1  Chap 106



               My Dream Garden!


         A Flower Sprouts Up My In Dreams,
         On Rugged Hillside, So It Seems!
         Not Where You’d Think Gardens Could Grow!
         Still This Flower, I Feel I Know!

         No Easter Lily, Nor a Rose
         Could Put Down Roots Here, Heaven Knows!
         Wind Gusts Would Blow Them Far Away!
         Yet This One, She's Happy to Stay!

         Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
         My Dreams Can Always Find a Way
         To Turn What I Know Inside-Out!
         Leave Me To Guess What They’re About!

         I Know I Love This Sweet, Sweet Bloom!
         Though Why?   I Can Only Assume!
         Perhaps We’ve Met, I Contemplate!
         From Some Far Place I Hear, “We’re Late!”




         “Remember Whose Birthday This Is?”
         Oh Snap!   I Do!   My Sister, Iz!
         The Myst’ry of My Dream’s Now Clear!
         She Not a Flower!   She’s a Dear!


           Happy Third Birthday Isabelle!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                      (Mar. 10, 2014)






No comments:

Post a Comment