Friday, June 8, 2018

Swim Camp!

Vol 1  Chap. 126




                       Swim Camp!


           Once I Dog-Paddled and Y’Know,
           Like Bella, I Was a Minnow!
           Since Way Back Then I Tried My Best!
           And I Passed Every Swimming Test!




           This Year I’m Back at Swimming Camp!
           No Minnow, I Feel Like a Champ!
           My Swim Group Now is the Dolphins!
           Practicing Australian Crawlin’s!




           The Crawl, the Breast Stroke and Front Dive
           Long Distance Swims Like Fifty-Five
           Laps in the Pool, Just To Warm Up!
           That’s How Dolphins Roll, Butter-Cup!




           Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
           If I Could, I’d Swim Every Day
           I’d Only Leave the Pool to Munch
           A Tiny Bit of Brown Bagged Lunch!




           My ‘Structor Says I’m Growing Gills!
           She Says My Mom’ll Get No Thrills
           To Hear, "I Live With Dolphins, Mum!
           “I’ve Moved To The Aquarium!”


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                     (July 28, 2012)




No comments:

Post a Comment