Tuesday, June 5, 2018

What Mom Can Do!

Vol. 1  Chap. 116




                What Mom Can Do!




       I’m a Jumper!  I’m a Hopper!
       I’m a Fan of Cyndi Lauper!
       She Says It True!   Believe This One!
       “Yah, Girls Just Wanna Have Fuh-un!”





       Yo!   What Could Be More Delightful
       Than Rehabbing, Just a Trifle?
       Replacing Every Inch of Floor?
       Or Painting Every Wall and More?





       All This Painting!   All This Flooring!
       Certainly It Isn’t Boring!
       I Cartwheel!    My Bella Boogies!
       While Sweat Drips Down Mom’s Paint Stained Tees!





       Hey, Hey, My Name Is Audrey Mae!
       Some Call This Work!    I Call This Play!
       Bella Helps Our Mommy Measure!
       By Helping, We Give Mom Pleasure!




       What Mom Can Do … We Admire Her!
       Course It Helps That We Inspire Her!
       If Mom Allowed, Trust Me, We’d Shout,
       “Watching Mom Work … She Wears Us Out!”





Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                    (May 19, 2012)



No comments:

Post a Comment