Friday, June 8, 2018

Chef's Camp!

Vol. 1  Chap 124



                  Chef’s Camp!



         ‘Cause I’m Chock Full of Energy,
         Gymnastics Camp Was Fine With Me!
         Now Gym Camp's Done!   I Took a Run
         At Chef’s Camp!   Both Tasty and Fun!


         Learned How to Measure!   Learned Right Soon,
         A Teaspoon’s Not a Tablespoon!
         No Yeast You Say?   Well That’s a Cinch!  
         Use Baking Powder in a Pinch!





         Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
         I’m Making Fish Tacos Today!
         Place Smells a Little Like Low Tide!
         But I Serve Fish Tacos With Pride!




         One Day I Learned to Make Dessert!
         Ate So Much Sweets My Tummy Hurt!
         Saw Flour Looks Strange in Red Hair!
         Poof!   I'm Gramma!   Let’s Not Go There!

         If Third Grade Don’t Work Out For Me,
         I Could Fall Back on Cookery!
         I Might Open a Restaurant!
         Sure Hope It’s Fish Tacos You Want!





Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                     (July 14, 2012)






No comments:

Post a Comment