Friday, June 1, 2018

Here's a List!

Vol. 1  Chap. 110




                            Here's a List!



              Don’t Ever Bug a Lady Bug!
              She’ll Use Your Hair Like It’s Her Rug!
              That’s Just One Rule I’ve Learned This Year!
              There’s Others!   Do You Want To Hear?



              Listen When Your Teacher Teaches,
              Or Flamingos Steal Your Beaches!
              Food Goes In Your Mouth, Not On It!
              On That, I Could Write a Sonnet!



              Hey, Hey, My Name Is Audrey Mae!
              There’s So Much I’ve Learned On the Way
              To Seven Years and Three Quarters!
              Here’s a List For My Supporters!



              A Hump Back is a Crazy Whale,
              Who Now and Then Forgets His Tail!
              Especially, It Seems, Shark Girls
              Are Partial to Red Headed Curls!




              Mom Loves It!  Well … Loves It Maybe,
              Knowing I’m Making This Baby!
              I Hope This List Helps to School Ya!
              You Know I Would Never Fool Ya!



                          April Fools!!!         


             I Gottcha!!!    I Did!!!    Didn't I?

                
Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                    (Apr. 7, 2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment