Friday, June 1, 2018

www.me!

Vol. 1  Chap. 109




                       www.me!


           I Know Something You Might Not Yet;
           That I Am On the Internet!
           My Picture and My Poems Swirl
           To Ev’ry Corner of the World!



           In France, Brazil or Ireland,
           Some Kid Might Want to be My Friend!
           In the Arctic or the Congo,
           Could Happen Anywhere, You Know!

           After Soccer in Mozambique,
           A Young Goalie Gets Her First Peek,
           How I Show Bella One Fun Time!
           And Grampa Puts It In a Rhyme!




           In Latvia’s Main Library,
           A Girl Reads ‘Bout My Friends and Me!
           Then Runs to Tell Her Grampa, Who
           Writes Her a Verse With Pictures Too!





           Hey, Hey, My Name Is Audrey Mae!
           Some Satellite’s Beaming Away!
           ‘Round This Small World, My Picture’s Seen!
           Grampa Calls Me His Dot Com Queen!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                     (Mar. 31, 2012)


      You are Cordially Invited to Join Audrey,
      Bella and Friends at
      Saturdaypoems.blogspot.com and
      Saturdaypoems.blogspot,com for this, the retro                      series.



No comments:

Post a Comment