Monday, June 25, 2018

Little Surfer Girl!


Vol. 1  Chap. 185




                  Little Surfer Girl!



           Could It Be True The Beach Boys Had
           Bella in Mind For Their Ballad?
           When They Sang Little Surfer Girl,
           Did They Envision Scarlet Curls?







           Although She's Only Four Years Old,
           You Know By Now That Bella's Bold!
           A Gnarly Surfin' Sister, She!
           Some Say She Crawled Out From the Sea!








           Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
           The Cutest Surfer in the Bay ...
           One Tenth the Size of a Long Board,
           This Dynamo Won't Be Ignored!







           Smells of Sea Shells by the Sea Shore!
           She's Wiped Out on the Ocean's Floor!
           But Bella Boogie Boards Back Out!
           "I'll Ride You Yet!" We Hear Her Shout!








           All Day I Watch Her Try Soooo Hard!
           I'm My Mom's Best Junior Life Guard!
           On This My Mom and I Agree ...
           But For Us ... She'd Head Out to Sea!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                     (Sept. 14, 2013)






No comments:

Post a Comment