Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Trick or Treat!

Vol. 1 Chap. 140



                            Trick or Treat!



                  My Sister Looks Just Booo-tiful!
                  Strawberry Shortcake Suits Her Well!
                  Not Just the Girl, the Kind Princess,
                  That's Her!   But Me ... Hah! Take a Guess!





                  I Fly My Broom Onto the Scene!
                  I'm Spooky, Scarey and I'm Mean!
                  I'm Not a Hag Who Stops at "Boo!"
                  I'm Gunna Put a Spell on You!


                  Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                  You See Me Coming, Run Away!
                  Or "Poof!" I'll Turn You to a Mouse!
                  Your Mom Won't Let Mice in the House!





                  Might Not Engage in Tricks or Treats.
                  More Ways Than One to Capture Sweets!
                  My Zombie Boys Go Door to Door!
                  In Hopes Some Candy They Might Score!


                  Monsters With Bags That Overflow,
                  Under My Spell, Well Don't Cha Know,
                  They Empty Their Bags at My Feet!
                  Then Turn and Head Out!  ~  "Trick or Treat!"



                         Happy Halloween All!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa                     (Nov. 3, 2012) 






No comments:

Post a Comment