Monday, June 25, 2018

Two Peas or Not Two Peas?


Vol. 1  Chap. 180




               Two Peas or Not Two Peas?






             Sometimes Mom Says Things Really Odd!
             "My Girls Are Two Peas in a Pod!"
             I Ask You, Please, How Could This Be?
             That Any Girl Could Be a Pea?






             Some Say Mom Means We Act Alike!
             But I'm Grown Up!   Bella's a Tyke!
             I See No Way That We Compare!
             Except, of Course, For Our Red Hair!




 

             Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
             I Don't Believe There'll Come a Day
             When Bella Ever Mirrors Me
             Or My Unique Identity!






             We're Different!   That is For Sure!
             And That Pea Pod Stuff, Well It's Pure
             Poppycock!   Bella's So Not Me!
             You Know Me!   Would I Sing Off Key?






        So Here's the Thing!   I'll Sum It Up:
        I'm the Big Dog!   Bella's the Pup!
        Let's End This Pea Pod Caterwaul!
        We're Not Alike!   Nope, Not at All!







Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!




Love~Grampa                     (Aug. 10, 2013)




No comments:

Post a Comment