Friday, June 1, 2018

I Can't See It!

Vol. 1  Chap.  107



                I Can’t See It!


         Though Pat Couldn’t Have Been Clearer,
         I Can’t See It In My Mirror!
         Born and Bred On the Emerald Isle,
         Our Gramma Pat's Lilt Makes Me Smile!




         Mom Says Pat Knows of What She Speaks!
         I Just Don’t See the Lakes or Peaks!
         Don’t See the Peat Bogs, Fens or Coasts! 
         Definitely Don’t See Those Ghosts!




         Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
         You Guessed It!   It’s Saint Patrick’s Day!
         Us DeMers Girls Are Wearin’ Green!
         I’m Trying To See What Pat’s Seen!




         The Map of Ireland on My Face???
         On Mommy’s Face, Pat Sees the Place
         Where She Frolicked in Days of Yore!
         On Bella and Me, Pat Sees More!

         ‘Sides Sweet Faces of Ireland’s,
         Pat Sees Spirits of Long-Lost Friends!
         I Don’t Get It!   Is It Just Me?
         Judge For Yourself!   What Do You See?


         Happy Saint Patrick’s Day, Everybody!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                      (Mar. 17, 2012)



No comments:

Post a Comment