Friday, June 29, 2018

Trick or Treat!


Vol. 1  Chap. 192




                  Trick or Treat!



           Someone Didn't Get the Memo
           That on Halloween When You Go
           Out Trick or Treating as a Pair,
           Your Job is To Frighten and Scare!








           I Ask You, Who Would Run Panicked
           For Fear That They Just May Be Tricked
           By Two Angelic Girls?   I Find
           Folks Pass Us By ... Seem Not to Mind!


           Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
           Not One Neighbor Has Run Away!
           No One's Frightened, Even One Lick,
           That They'll Fall Victim to Our Trick!








           Bella Tugs Gently on My Arm!
           I Bend to Listen!   What's the Harm?
           That's When She Says to My Surprise,
           "I Say We Give Them Devil~Eyes!"



           Those Demon's Eyes is What We Gave!
           Nearly Scared Neighbors to Their Grave!
           Who'd Think It Sweet Bella's Idea
           That Let Us Spread Horror and Fear?







Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                     (Nov. 2, 2013)






No comments:

Post a Comment