Friday, June 29, 2018

Hotel del Coronado!

Vol. 1  Chap. 198



              Hotel del Coronado!



                 
No One's Incommunicado
                 At Hotel del Coronado!
                 It is the Best Place to be Seen,
                 If Your Dreams Include the Big Screen!






                 Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                 I Could Star in Movies Some Day!
                 I'm Glamorous!   What's Amorous?
                 Mom Suggests, I'm Cantankerous!








                 But No Matter the Pose I Strike
                 Mom Changes It to One She'll Like
                 To Include on Our Christmas Card
                 Can You Appreciate How Hard








                 It is to Keep This Talent Mute?
                 I Mean, One Look, You Know I'm Cute!
                 But I'm Sure That I Can Act Too!
                 Curtain Goes Up!   There's Me!   Act Two!








                 Shakespeare Told Us Life is a Stage!
                 And He Should Know!   That Guy's a Sage!
                 Mom Tells Me I'm a Drama Queen!
                 See?   I Was Born for the Big Screen!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                     (Dec. 14, 2013) 


   


No comments:

Post a Comment