Monday, August 6, 2018

It's a Jungle in Here!

Vol. 1  Chap. 327


  It’s a Jungle in Here!



I’ll Tell You Something That is True!
My Middle School, It’s Like a Zoo!
From Calm Elementary I’m Hurled
Into This Manic~Drama World!




There’s Days When It Seems to Me,
It’s All About Conformity!
Kids All Around Fight to Fit In!
Being Diff’rents a Mortal Sin!



So Here I Stand, a Little Tall!
My Red Hair’s Not Common at All!
I’m Serious About School Work!
Does That Invite Every Jerk




To Name Himself Arbitrator
Of My Life?   Yo, Move On, Hater!
In Sixth Grade Someone’s Always ‘Round
Who’d Love a Chance to Tear You Down!




But I’ve Made Friends I Wouldn’t Trade!
Best Friends I Know Will Never Fade!
And Teachers Who Believe That We
Will Earn Our Place in History!




Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                (June 4, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment