Monday, August 6, 2018

What You Eat!

Vol. 1  Chap. 333



     What You Eat!


Most Times I’m in a Fruity Mood!
That’s Because Fruit’s My Fav’rite Food!
Apples, Berries, Melons, Name It!
I Love’m!   Hear Me Exclaim It!


Same For Grapes and Their Old Cousins
Raisins, I Eat by the Dozens!
Bananas Help Keep Me in Shape!
You Ever See a Sickly Ape?

I Taught Grampa to Decorate
The Sandwich He Laid On My Plate
With Plums or Apples or With Pears!
Grampa Learned Quick, Because He Cares!


There’s a Column My Mother Reads
That Influences How She Feeds
Us Girls!   I Think It’s Kind’a Neat!
That It Says, “You Are What You Eat!”


Aud’s Books Say We Came From the Sea!
But I Guess I Grew on a Tree!
Or in a Patch Hitched to a Vine!
Explains Why I Find Fruits Divine!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                (July 16, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment