Friday, August 3, 2018

I'm Seven!!!

Vol. 1  Chap. 316


     I’m Seven!!!

My Tiara is Taylor Made
For Birthday Parties in the Shade!
We’re at the Park, My Girls, Hooray!
We’re Celebrating My Birthday!

I’ve Waited Long!   But Thank Heaven!
Little Me is All of Seven!
Today I Feel Just Like a Star!
This is the Best Birthday by Far!



Mom’s Planned the Day’s Festivities
Chalk Full of Girl Activities!
Like Hollywood, We All Find Swag
Packed in Our Celebrity Bag!

Candy and Plastic Jewelry
Dazzle My BFFs and Me!
Later A Quiet Truth Takes Hold!
You Turn Seven … You’re Getting Old!




Nine More Birthdays, We’ll All Drive Cars!
Five After That, We’ll Meet at Bars!
Now’s the Time … ‘Fore Our Lives Eclipse,
For Besties Hugs and Red Wax Lips!


You Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa              (Mar. 19, 2016)


No comments:

Post a Comment