Wednesday, August 8, 2018

No Small Feat!

Vol. 1  Chap. 336


       No Small Feat!



Propelled by a Pair of Small Feet,
Our Mom Runs Trails and on the Street!
Zips Past Cougars and Semi Trucks!
My Fingers Crossed That Our Mom's Luck's



Again as Sharp as Her Huge Brain!
She Invented, "No Pain! ~ No Gain!"
If Not Invented, She Lives By
Her Motto!   She Freely Gives My



Sister and Me Her Rally Cry!
This Bounding Red Streak Flashing By!
En Route to Vast, Rugged Terrain!
Valley Echoes, "No Pain! ~ No Gain!"



If Mom Could Race the Ocean's Floor,
I'm Sure She'd Find It No Big Chore!
So Far She's Not Run on the Moon!
But You Know Mom!   She'll Get There Soon!





I Know What's Coming!   I Tell You!
Seen Her Sneakers and Sniffed That Goo!
Nothing Scares Mom!   She Never Quits!
"Mom Versus La Brea Tar Pits!"



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa               (Aug. 6, 2016) 


No comments:

Post a Comment