Friday, August 3, 2018

Zechariah's Fifteen!

Vol. 1  Chap. 321


Zechariah’s Fifteen!



My Big Cousin, Zechariah,
Is the Best!   I’ll Tell Ya Why, Ah,
Ask Tim About His Big Brother!
Tim Would Never Want Another!


I’ve Asked ... And Here’s What I’ve Been Told,
Post Zak, They Threw Away the Mold!
I’ve Said Before, Please Keep In Mind,
Zechariah’s the Kind Who’s Kind!


I’m Bella!   And I Love Big Zak!
He Adores Me, as I Think Back!
Ever Since I was a Kid,
What I’d Ask, Zechariah Did!


For Timmy, Zak’s a Role Model!
Great Citizen!   Scholar as Well!
At the Range, Zak’s Right on Target!
No One’s Made Tim Laugh So Hard Yet!


Cousin Zak’s Practic’ly a Man!
As He Grows, He Shows Tim He Can,
With Smart, Hard Work Achieve Each Goal!
Happy Birthday Zak!   Wow!   You’re Old!!!




Happy Birthday Big Zak!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa               (Apr. 23, 2016)


No comments:

Post a Comment