Friday, August 10, 2018

Personal Best!

Vol. 1  Chap. 338




    Personal Best!



  
I’m Not That Good at Sittin’, Viewin’!
I’m Built More For Tryin', Doin’!
So I Made Each Olympic Team!
A Girl’s Gotta Follow Her Dream!



I’m Far In Front In My Bike Race,
Can’t See Another Rider’s Face!
Flying Past the Soccer Venue,
To Shouts of "Bella, We Need You!"



Before You Can Scream, “Carly Lloyd!”
My Goal Has This Crowd Overjoyed!
Back on My Bike!   Off Toward the Pool!
I Hear the Swimmers Need Help!   Cool!



'Fore You Can Yell, "Kate Ledecki!"
My Awed Audience Cheers For Me!
Coach Asks If I’ll Stay For a Dive!
Of Course I Will!   Land Sakes Alive!



I Check In With Girls Gymnastics!
Love These Girls!   The Five Fantastics!
“We Got This, Bell'!” Says Simon Biles!
“Go Win Your Race!”  She Waves and Smiles!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa               (Aug. 20, 2016)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment