Monday, August 6, 2018

Stay Safe!

Vol. 1  Chap. 332



     Stay Safe!



In My Life Things Mostly Go Right!
But That Can Change Quick, Day or Night,
One Hour, You're Leader of the Band!
Next Hour, You've Got an Empty Hand!




I Ride My Bike!   My Helmet’s Strapped!
I Only Go Where My Mom’s Mapped!
Head On a Swivel!   I’m Aware!
That I’m in Charge of How I Fare! 



Most Days You’ll Find I’m Pretty Brave!
That Doesn’t Mean I’m Gunna Wave
My Fist At the Rules of Safety!
I Know They’re Here to Protect Me!

I’ve Learned in All My Seven Years
That the Best Way to Avoid Tears
Is Stay Safe and Stay Diligent!
And Don’t Get Over~Confident!

Cuz Just When Things are Going Great
And You’re About to Celebrate
Another Day You Made It Through …
“BLAMM!!!”   Someone Drops a House on You!




Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                      (July 9, 2016)



No comments:

Post a Comment