Friday, August 3, 2018

Rainbows!

Vol. 1  Chap. 315


  Rainbows! 


No Pot o’ Gold Is At the End
Of Rainbows, Sad to Tell You, Friend!
This Bright, Colorful, Arced Prism
Fits the Water Cycle’s Rhythm!


Rain Falls, Gently or in Torrents!
Fills the Ponds or Moves the Currents!
Evaporates Eventu’ly!
Re~Fills the Clouds ‘Bove You and Me!


Sometimes, Just as Rain’s Declining,
Water Droplets Catch Sun Shining!
This Reflects and Bends Through Moisture!
Voila!   A Rainbow!   Such Allure!


Y’Know, You Can’t Touch a Rainbow!
It Seems to Move!   It Seems to Know!
Us Humans Throw Away Logic,
All For Misty, Mystic Magic!


I Know These Things and I Know This:
I’m Not Prepared to Tell My Sis!
Bella Loves Rainbows, Leprechauns!
And I Love When Her Search is On!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa               (Mar. 12, 2016)


No comments:

Post a Comment