Friday, August 10, 2018

Ask Any Man!

Vol. 1  Chap. 340


      Ask Any Man!

Ask Any Man ‘Bout Labor Day!
I Guarantee What He Will Say,
"It Celebrates the Working Man!"
Oh Please!   Get Real!   I'm Not a Fan



Of Tales That Just Don't Stand the Test
Of Time!   So Let Me Try My Best
To Add a New Reality!
Say, "Labor Day!"  Here's What I See!

A Day of Sales!   Up To Half Off!
There's Cars and Beds!   Old Clothes to Doff!
You Make Room For the Latest Trends!
It's a Cycle That Never Ends!



Ask Any Kid 'Bout Labor Day!
I Guarantee That Kid Will Say,
Those Care~Free Days Spent in the Pool
Are Over!   Now It's Back to School!



Ask Any Mom 'Bout Labor Day!
You Know 'Zactly What She Will Say!
"My Hardest, Sweetest Day on Earth
Was the Day I Fine'ly Gave Birth!"



Happy Labor Day Friends!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                     (Sept. 3, 2016)



No comments:

Post a Comment