Friday, August 3, 2018

Mom's Loving Heart!

Vol. 1  Chap. 311   

   Mom’s Loving Heart!
  
This World Can Be a Dang’rous Place!
Made Worse When This Look’s on My Face!
It Means, I’ve Been Contemplating!
If You Were Mom, You’d Be Hating


The Infinite Variety
Of Mischief Opened Up to Me!
When I Have Extra Time for Thought!
Keeping Mom Fit, That’s Today's Plot!


My Mother Runs to Stay Healthy!
The First Benefit, She Tells Me,
Is Running Raises Her Heart Rate!
That Conundrum I Contemplate!


I’ll Bet the Author, Stephen King,
Could Set My Mom’s Heart to Racing!
Increase Heart Rate with No Motion?
That Gave Birth to This Grand Notion!


Look Up!   We’ve Climbed Where Eagles Fly!
We Dangle Where the Jets Streak By!
All To Make Mom’s Loving Heart Race …
Which Makes This World a Sweeter Place!

Happy Birthday Grampa!

Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa               (Feb. 13, 2016) 


No comments:

Post a Comment