Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Turning Pro!

Vol. 1  Chap. 307




       Turnin’ Pro!



My Goal’s to Turn Pro in ’16!
Enter the Babysitting Scene!
Be Booked Both Fri and Saturday!
I Just Can’t Wait to Earn My Pay!



I Have a Way with All Children!
Just Ask Bella, She’ll Tell You When
Her Usually Super World
Goes Kerflukie, There’s Just One Girl



Who Can Set Her World Right Again!
Don’t Mean to Brag … It’s Me, My Friend!
You Might Say, “Bella?   She’s Easy!”
Some Days Aren’t Quite Easy~Peasy!



Our Fire Department Gives Courses
To Help Girls, It Re~Enforces,
How to Handle Emergencies!
I Can't Wait to Sign Up For These!



Know I’m Mature Beyond My Years!
I’m Ready to Watch Your Young Dears!
I’ve Honed Each Protective Instinct!
My Child Care Time’s Come!   Don’t You Think?


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                     (Jan 16, 2016)


No comments:

Post a Comment